This position is responsible for coming up with engaging content for all clients across Meraki Consulting.
Below are the key responsibilities of a Content Strategist:
1. Understand clients' problems with regards to the objectives to be achieved through Digital Media on various Digital platforms and devise solutions through digital channels as and when required.
2. Ideation and brainstorming for new business and contribution to business pitches
3. Meet Execution / Delivery timelines. Send content buckets to the Account Management Team for approval to the clients
4. Work with clients to create social media strategies and campaigns
5. Events coverage as and when required
6. Conduct adequate research & gathering relevant material for interactive content development along with the design team
7. Competition Analysis
8. Content Creation on various Digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram etc. and for various offline channels like print ads, flyers etc.
9. Content marketing
10. Creating content that optimizes clients’ websites’ results in search engine.
11. Work in sync with Design team for design elements befitting content strategy requirements
12. Keep up to date with changes and developments in the industry
1. 1+ years of experience in Social Media Marketing, as a content writer, with minimum 6 months of experience in a digital agency - must.
2. Experience of post conceptualization and creation on various platforms of Social Media.
3. Should have a basic understanding of media platforms like search, display marketing, SEO etc.
4. You are flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running
5. You are an excellent communicator - you are perceptive and can read between the lines
6. Strong understanding of the social platforms that drive an integrated outreach
7. Expertise in developing cohesive social media campaigns with an integrated platform-centric approach.
- Marketing and Advertising