Tech Mahindra Growth Factories is looking for a Big Data Analytics developer and trainer for its fast growing Ed-Tech and Consulting venture UpX Academy.
Functions as a Big data instructor
- A part of your job is to be an instructor for our online courses to corporate employees, delivered through webinars on Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Mongo DB, HBase Sqoop, Flume, etc.
- Our students come from all over the world and belong to marquee companies like Accenture, Barclays, Cognizant, DBS, HUL, IBM, TCS etc.
- Guide learners on real-world projects on Big Data applications and in developing case studies on Big data applications.
- Head industry workshops/ webinars.
Functions as a Big data Developer and consultant
- Assist our product development team to develop new technology applications in Big Data.
- Develop end to end solutions for Big data framework integration and implementation
- Developing big data analytics consulting solutions
- A minimum 3 years of Big Data experience. (Hadoop developers & data engineers working at Tier I companies are most welcome to apply!)
- You come from a high pedigree school (IITs, NIT´s, and other top engineering schools)
- You're a proficient with programming with Python, Java etc.
- Hands-on experience in technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Apache Spark, NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB & Cassandra, Flume, Sqoop, Kafka, Storm, Impala, etc.
- Strong command over Hadoop distributions like Cloudera, Hortonworks & Cloud Computing infrastructure like AWS
- A burning passion for sharing your knowledge clubbed with teaching empathy
- Ability to take constructive feedback
- A high technical bent of mind
- Ability to learn new technologies fast
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- A storyteller- Excellent at explaining technical concepts in a simple yet interesting way
- A self-driven and independent individual who doesn't need to be micromanaged
Notify Email :
Address: Unit No. 805, 8th Floor, Tower - B, unitech cyber park, Sector 39, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: 0124 428 3600