- Postgraduate degree (M.Sc or equivalent) in Chemistry with 1st Division and NET qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET) MHRD GATE or JEST. OR
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B.Tech) in Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering in 1st Division with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification. OR
- Postgraduate (ME/ M.Tech) degree in Nanotechnology / Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering in 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- Graduate degree in professional course (B.Tech/ BE) in Textile Engineering/ Textile Technology/ Polymer Science & Technology/ Textile Chemistry/ Fibre Science with 1st Division with CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE qualification. OR
- Postgraduate (M.Tech) degree in Textile Engineering/ Textile Technology /Polymer Science & Technology/ Textile Chemistry, Fibre Science with 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/Microbiology with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded with CSIR-UGC NET Qualification.
- CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST qualified with valid fellowship at the time of joining.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and/or Walk-in-interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates may send their duly completed application (prescribed format) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st February 2019 and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 5th February 2019.
Walk-In Date: 5th February 2019
Notify Email : email@example.com
DRDO, ADE CAMPUS,
CV RAMAN NAGAR, SURANJAN DAS ROAD,
BANGALORE – 560093.